To: Fox Lake members
From: Fox Lake Impact Assessment Unit
Date: July 22, 2014
To improve safety and access, the following arrangements have been made with Manitoba Hydro Keewatinohk staff:
· An escort will meet Fox Lake members at the security gate to escort them through potentially dangerous construction zones
TO AVOID OR REDUCE WAIT TIMES AT THE GATE, Fox Lake members are asked to call in advance, if possible:
Andrew Kaus (Site Liaison Officer)
(204) 652-0212 or (204) 652-4811
If you wish to participate, you can inform Manitoba Hydro staff:
· When you expect to return (and if you expect to be delayed),
· What is an appropriate length of time to wait before organizing a search,
· Who you would like to be notified in case of an emergency, etc.
Please contact Demian Lawrenchuk in the Gillam office at (204) 652-5423, cell: (431) 285-3135, or Brandy Bone in the Winnipeg office at (204) 953-2832, cell: (204) 223-5470 if you have any questions or feedback.
NOTE: AN Access Management Plan (AMP) describing the specific objectives and measures that will help ensure the safety of community members and project workers is available at the Fox Lake offices: